The Perfect Meal Replacement Smoothie
We can't help that some days are busier than others. Life certainly gets in the way and we tend to put ourselves and our health as last priority. You certainly shouldn't put yourself last! This smoothie is quick and easy to whip up and will ensure you are still getting the vital minerals and nutrients to get you through the day. Our staff here at Blenders Online think this is the perfect meal replacement smoothie, what do you think?
Meal Replacement Smoothie
- 250ml Coconut Water - 20 calories
- 1 banana (peeled) - about 89 calories/100g
- 1 cup frozen blueberries - about 85 calories
- 1 cup whole strawberries - 33 calories/100g
- 1 cup spinach (or other leafy green) - 7 calories
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds - 37 calories
- 2 tsp Green Superfood Powder - 20 calories
- 6 drops liquid stevia (¼ tsp powdered stevia)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.