Hot Chocolate Recipe in a Blender
It's cooling down in Brisbane and it's nearly the Easter Break! So what does that mean? Hot Chocolate time! This recipe is super simpler AND all made in a High Speed Blender like the Vitamix. We love having a high quality blender in the kitchen.
What's your favourite recipe to make in your High Speed Blender?
This recipe has been adapted from the incredible Nutmeg Nanny and we just love it!
High Speed Blender Hot Chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups plant based milk of choice. Try coconut
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips (dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Put all ingredients into your blender in the order listed above.
- Secure the lid.
- Blend on HIGH SPEED for around 4 minutes.
- You can blend longer if you're wanting a hotter beverage.